Order ContactsOrder your contacts.
Glasses, Sunglasses, and Ophthalmic Lenses
Our modern, full service optical dispensary and lab can provide all your glasses and contact lens needs. Our goal is to educate you and prescribe the best lenses and frames for your specific vision needs.
We have an extensive selection of fashionable and functional frame styles and prescription lens designs. Our frames range from sophisticated high-end fashion lines to more basic styles. In addition to adult styles, a line for infants, children, and teenagers is also offered.
- High Index lenses for the thinnest design
- New digital technology in No-Line multifocals allow easy adaptability and hi-definition vision
- UV and No-Glare coatings to cut down on eye fatigue and keep you safer driving at night
- Transition(Photogray) lenses - the newest light-weight design
- Value priced frames of excellent quality in various styles and price ranges
- Sunglasses for extended comfort and vision protection outdoors
- Safety and Sports lenses for vision preservation
We offer frames designed with lightweight alloys, spring hinges and silicone nose pads to assure a comfortable, proper fit. Come by and see the latest styles available at Tarr Eye & Vision Center with or without a prescription.
Contact Lenses and Advanced Fitting Approaches
Our contact lens inventory is extensive. We routinely fit people who have been told they cannot wear contacts. Each month there are new developments in contact lens technology that provide increased comfort and vision to established contact lens wearers as well as providing options for people who have not been able to wear contact lenses previously.
- Disposable contacts - including new astigmatism, bifocal and tinted types
- Diagnostic trial lenses - a great way to try lenses before you purchase
- First time wearers - we explain carefully the details of wearing and caring for your contacts
- Colored contacts - enhance the natural beauty of your eyes – These can be worn just for special occasions such as weddings or prom
- Cosmetic lenses - restore the appearance of eyes effected by trauma or disease
- Post-surgical - speciality lenses to enhance your best visual acuity and stabilize your eyes
- Sports tinting - to filter out glare and sharpen the image of the ball – worn by pro-athletes
- Corneal Reshaping Therapy(CRT) - Corneal Reshaping is a non-surgical process, which reshapes the cornea (front surface of the eye) using custom vision retainers similar to contact lenses worn while sleeping. This process eliminates the need for glasses or contact lenses during the waking hours! To watch a video about this revolutionary technology click on the CRT link.
Copyright © 2005-2020 Tarr Eye and Vision Center.